All Nursing Specialties
ONLY RN Positions
(no tech or CNA positions)
June 26th to July 6th
|TIMEFRAME:||Up to 14 days away from home|
Current/Active California State Nursing License is required
- Hold a CURRENT and ACTIVE California State Nursing License.
- Commit to up to 14 days away from home.
- Be available to work ANY shift. U.S. Nursing does not guarantee shift placement.
- Completed file before travel is required. Review U.S. Nursing’s File Requirements.
- Not be CURRENTLY WORKING or IN PROCESS for any Fastaff assignment.
$500 Referral Bonus: Refer a licensed RN and receive a $500 referral bonus once that RN completes the strike. New applicant must be a first-time applicant in our database, and must spell your name (the referrer) correctly on their application. New applicant MUST complete the strike in order for you to receive a bonus.