All Nursing Specialties
Allied/Tech Positions Available:
Round 22 Info:
Virtual Induction: Friday, July 30th at 7:30pm Mountain Standard Time
Travel to MA: Sunday, August 1st
Orientation: Monday, August 2nd
First day of work: Tuesday, August 3rd
Round 22 Travel Home Date: Monday, August 30th
***Opportunity to extend beyond August 30th
*** We are now asking for a minimum 28 day (4 week) commitment on-site in MA
This is an indefinite strike meaning that there is no set end date of this strike.
Priority will be given to candidates that can commit to a minimum of 28 days on-site
Massachusetts State Nursing License Required.
- Hold a CURRENT and ACTIVE Massachusetts State Nursing License.
- Commit to a minimum of 28 days on-site, with the option to extend.
- Be available to work ANY shift. U.S. Nursing does not guarantee shift placement.
- Hand-carry your complete file. Review U.S. Nursing’s File Requirements.
- Not be CURRENTLY WORKING or IN PROCESS for any Fastaff assignment.
$500 Referral Bonus - Refer a licensed RN and receive a $500 referral bonus once that candidate completes the strike. New applicant must be a first-time applicant in our database, and must spell your name (the referrer) correctly on their application. New applicant MUST complete the strike in order for you to receive a bonus.