All Nursing Specialties
Allied/Tech Positions Available:
Round 30 Info:
Virtual Induction: Friday, September 24th at 7:30pm Mountain Standard Time
Travel to MA: Sunday, September 26th
Orientation: Monday, September 27th
First day of work: Tuesday, September 28st
Round 29 Travel Home Date: Monday, October 25th
***Opportunity to extend beyond October 25th
*** We are now asking for a minimum 28 day (4 week) commitment on-site in MA
To Self-Submit to this strike, please log into your profile via the USN Mobile App.
This is an indefinite strike meaning that there is no set end date of this strike.
Priority will be given to candidates that can commit to a minimum of 28 days on-site
Massachusetts State Nursing License Required.
- Hold a CURRENT and ACTIVE Massachusetts State Nursing License.
- Commit to a minimum of 28 days on-site, with the option to extend.
- Be available to work ANY shift. U.S. Nursing does not guarantee shift placement.
- Hand-carry your complete file. Review U.S. Nursing’s File Requirements.
- Not be CURRENTLY WORKING or IN PROCESS for any Fastaff assignment.
$500 Referral Bonus - Refer a licensed RN and receive a $500 referral bonus once that candidate completes the strike. New applicant must be a first-time applicant in our database, and must spell your name (the referrer) correctly on their application. New applicant MUST complete the strike in order for you to receive a bonus.