All Nursing Specialties
Allied/Tech Positions Available:
Round 40 Info:
Virtual Induction: Friday, December 10th at 7:30pm Mountain Standard Time
Travel to MA: Sunday, December 12th
Orientation: Monday, December 13th
First day of work: Tuesday, December 14th
Round 40 Travel Home Date: Monday, January 10th
*Opportunity to extend beyond January 10th
We are now asking for a minimum 28 day (4 week) committment on-site in MA
To Self-Submit to this strike, please log into your profile via the USN Mobile App.
This is an indefinite strike meaning that there is no set end date of this strike.
Priority will be given to candidates that can commit to a minimum of 28 days on-site
Massachusetts State Nursing License Required.
- Hold a CURRENT and ACTIVE Massachusetts State Nursing License.
- Commit to a minimum of 28 days on-site, with the option to extend.
- Be available to work ANY shift. U.S. Nursing does not guarantee shift placement.
- Hand-carry your complete file. Review U.S. Nursing’s File Requirements.
- Not be CURRENTLY WORKING or IN PROCESS for any Fastaff assignment.
$500 Referral Bonus - Refer a licensed RN and receive a $500 referral bonus once that candidate completes the strike. New applicant must be a first-time applicant in our database, and must spell your name (the referrer) correctly on their application. New applicant MUST complete the strike in order for you to receive a bonus.