All Nursing Specialties
Allied/Tech Positions Available:
Round 15 Info:
Virtual Induction: Friday, June 11th at 7:30pm Mountain Standard Time
Travel to MA: Sunday, June 13th
Orientation: Monday, June 14th
First day of work: Tuesday, June 15th
Round 15 Travel Home Date: Tuesday, July 12th
***Opportunity to extend beyond July 12th
*** We are now asking for a minimum 28 day (4 week) commitment on-site in MA
This is an indefinite strike meaning that there is no set end date of this strike.
Priority will be given to candidates that can commit to a minimum of 28 days on-site
Massachusetts State Nursing License Required.
We are no longer accepting the temporary COVID permit as valid licensure to work this strike. You must have an active MA State RN license to be eligible to work this strike.
- Hold a CURRENT and ACTIVE Massachusetts State Nursing License.
- Commit to a minimum of 28 days on-site, with the option to extend.
- Be available to work ANY shift. U.S. Nursing does not guarantee shift placement.
- Hand-carry your complete file. Review U.S. Nursing’s File Requirements.
- Not be CURRENTLY WORKING or IN PROCESS for any Fastaff assignment.
$500 Referral Bonus - Refer a licensed RN and receive a $500 referral bonus once that candidate completes the strike. New applicant must be a first-time applicant in our database, and must spell your name (the referrer) correctly on their application. New applicant MUST complete the strike in order for you to receive a bonus.