All Nursing Specialties
No Allied/Tech Positions Available
Round 10 Info:
Virtual Induction: Friday, May 7th at 7:30pm Mountain Standard Time
Travel to MA: Sunday, May 9th
Orientation: Monday, May 10th
First day of work: Tuesday, May 11th
Round 10 Travel Home Date: Monday, May 24th
***Opportunity to extend beyond May 24th
This is an indefinite strike meaning that there is no set end date of this strike.
Priority will be given to candidates that can commit to a minimum of 16 days on-site
Massachusetts State Nursing License Required.
- Hold a CURRENT and ACTIVE Massachusetts State Nursing License.
- Commit to a minimum of 16 days on-site, with the option to extend.
- Be available to work ANY shift. U.S. Nursing does not guarantee shift placement.
- Hand-carry your complete file. Review U.S. Nursing’s File Requirements.
- Not be CURRENTLY WORKING or IN PROCESS for any Fastaff assignment.
$500 Referral Bonus - Refer a licensed RN and receive a $500 referral bonus once that candidate completes the strike. New applicant must be a first-time applicant in our database, and must spell your name (the referrer) correctly on their application. New applicant MUST complete the strike in order for you to receive a bonus.