U.S. Nursing will reimburse your fees associated with obtaining a new, New York nursing license when applied for by Friday, February 1, 2019.
In order to be eligible, you must complete a New York license application online through the New York Office of the Professions website and provide proof of receipt for reimbursement, OR mail a complete application to U.S. Nursing to be received in our office no later than Friday, February 1st.
New York Licensing Reimbursement Guidelines
- This licensing program is for NEW applicants only – Must never have held a permanent license in the state of New York.
- You may complete the RN Endorsement application online and be reimbursed the application fee and the cost of license verifications.
- Application fee - $143
- OR- You may choose to complete a paper application and mail to U.S. Nursing. Please note that paper applications will take longer to process. If you choose to send in your application, payment is not needed. U.S. Nursing will pay the application fee and license verification fees for nursys and non nursys verifications as long as the appropriate verification forms are included in your application.
- Documents needed:
- Completed application – Notarized
- Transcripts (Form 2) – send directly to your nursing school. Do not send to U.S. Nursing. Request transcripts to be delivered directly to the New York Office of the Professions.
- License verification request (Form 3). You will need to complete this form for EACH state of licensure that does NOT participate in the Nursys.com system. (AL, CA, HI, PA).
- 2 hours Child Abuse coursework training - send proof directly to the New York Office of Professions - http://www.op.nysed.gov/training/caproviders.htm
- Infection Control Course - send proof directly to the New York Office of Professions - http://www.op.nysed.gov/training/icproviders.htm
Send proof of online payment to a U.S. Nursing recruiter or completed application by February 1st to:
Attention: NY Licensing
5700 S. Quebec St.
Greenwood Village, CO 80111
Reimbursement and expenses paid includes the application fee, nursys & verification fees. U.S. Nursing will not pay for postage, transcripts or coursework fees. All incomplete applications will be returned.
All receipts received dated before October 1st are not eligible for reimbursement.
You must have a complete profile with Fastaff or U.S Nursing. If you have never completed an assignment with Fastaff or U.S. Nursing you must provide a W-9 form with your receipt to be reimbursed.
Questions? Need help walking through the process? Call us today for more assistance at 800-726-8773 and press "1" to speak to a Recruiting Specialist.
*Promotion limited to first 50 applicants to contact Fastaff/U.S. Nursing with proof of application and receipts. You must have a completed profile with Fastaff/U.S. Nursing.