Strike Started: May 6, 2019
Next Travel Date: Tuesday, June 4, 2019
Future Travel Date: Tuesday, June 11, 2019
Minimum 14 days away from home.
*Priority will be given to candidates that can commit to more than 14 days
Current/Active Ohio Nursing License is required.
- Hold a CURRENT and ACTIVE Ohio State Nursing License.
- Commit to a minimum of 14 days away from home, with the possibility to extend. Priority will be given to those candidates that can commit to more than 14 days.
- Be available to work ANY shift. U.S. Nursing does not guarantee shift placement.
- Hand-carry your complete file. Review U.S. Nursing’s File Requirements.
- Not be CURRENTLY WORKING or IN PROCESS for any Fastaff assignment.
$500 Referral Bonus! Refer a licensed RN and receive a $500 referral bonus once that RN completes the strike. New applicant must be a first-time applicant in our database, and must spell your name (the referrer) correctly on their application. New applicant MUST complete the strike in order for you to receive a bonus.