U.S. Nursing will reimburse your Massachusetts licensing fee up to $305 and support you through the process when you apply for a Massachusetts license between December 26, 2018 - February 1, 2019. This program is based on specific nursing specialties only - see list of qualified specialties below before applying.
NOTE: This promotion is for new Massachusetts licenses only. For information on our Massachusetts License Renewal Program, click here.
In order to be eligible for the Massachusetts New Licensing Program, you must have verifiable experience in the last two years in one of the specialties listed below:
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- ED - Burn Trauma ONLY
- Cardiac Cath Lab
- Case Management
- Interventional Radiology
- Labor & Delivery
- M/S Oncology - MUST BE ABLE TO INFUSE CHEMO
- NICU - Level 2
- NICU - Level 3
- Operating Room
- Stepdown - Burn Trauma ONLY
Complete a Massachusetts license application online through the Professional Credential Services (PCS) website, then provide proof of receipt for reimbursement by February 1, 2019.
How to Apply for a Massachusetts License
Licensure by Reciprocity - New License
- Complete the RN Licensure by Reciprocity application online. Application fee: $275
- Send additional documents DIRECTLY to PCS:
- Transcripts received directly from nursing school.
- Verification of ALL licenses held, current or expired (including LPN licenses)
- Complete a verification form for each state of licensure that does not participate in the NURSYS online verification system. Send directly to the appropriate board of nursing.
You will be reimbursed for the application and Nursys fee ($305) within four weeks. All receipts must be received by February 1, 2019, in order to be reimbursed.
If you have never completed an assignment with Fastaff or U.S. Nursing, you must provide a W-9 form with your receipt to be reimbursed. Send proof of online payment, completed application or renewal receipts to your Fastaff or U.S. Nursing recruiter. If you do not have a recruiter, call us at 800-726-8773.