Allied/Tech Positions Available:
No Nursing Specialties Needed
|POTENTIAL STRIKE DATES:||
8-10 days away from home, once an official notice is received
Illinois license required for CNA’s
Illinois CNA or EMS License Required for ED TECH’s
National Certification Required for OR/Surgical Tech’s and Sterile Processing Tech’s
- Hold a CURRENT and ACTIVE Illinois License for CNA’s and OR/Surgical Tech’s
- Commit to up to 10 days on-site, if/once an official notice is received.
- Be available to work ANY shift. U.S. Nursing does not guarantee shift placement.
- Hand-carry your complete file. Review U.S. Nursing’s File Requirements.
- Not be CURRENTLY WORKING or IN PROCESS for any Fastaff assignment.
$500 Referral Bonus - Refer a licensed RN and receive a $500 referral bonus once that candidate completes the strike. New applicant must be a first-time applicant in our database, and must spell your name (the referrer) correctly on their application. New applicant MUST complete the strike in order for you to receive a bonus.