Click on your specialty below to self-submit your profile:
*** Please only complete one Self-Submit to your desired specialty. Multiple submits will not be accepted or processed.
Allied Specialties Needed:
|POTENTIAL STRIKE DATES:||
Up to 11 days away from home, if/when a notice is received
Travel accommodations (round-trip flight or mileage reimbursement for drivers) will be provided
Single occupancy housing will be provided for the duration of the strike assignment
Daily courtesy transportation TO and FROM each shift will be provided
- Have a Washington or Oregon license (if applicable)
- Commit to 11-days away from home, if/when a strike notice is received
- Be available to work ANY shift. U.S. Nursing does not guarantee shift placement.
- Hand-carry your complete file. Review U.S. Nursing’s File Requirements.
- Not be CURRENTLY WORKING or IN PROCESS for any Ingevnovis Health brand
$500 Referral Bonus - Refer a licensed RN and receive a $500 referral bonus once that candidate completes the strike. New applicant must be a first-time applicant in our database, and must spell your name (the referrer) correctly on their application. New applicant MUST complete the strike in order for you to receive a bonus.