Click on your specialty below to self-submit your profile:
*** Please only complete one Self-Submit to your desired specialty. Multiple submits will not be accepted or processed.
Travel to Oregon:
Strike Starts: Monday, 6/19
Travel Home: Saturday, 6/24
This is a 5-day strike requiring a commitment of 10-days away from home
FACILITY / LOCATION:
Travel accommodations (round-trip flight or mileage reimbursement for drivers) will beprovided
Single occupancy housing will be provided for the duration of the strike assignment
Daily courtesy transportation TO and FROM each shift will be provided
- Have an Oregon RN license
- Physical Therapists must have an Oregon License or a Compact License
- Social Workers must have an Oregon License
- Commit to a 10 days away from home
- Be available to work ANY shift. U.S. Nursing does not guarantee shift placement.
- Hand-carry your complete file. Review U.S. Nursing’s File Requirements.
- Not be CURRENTLY WORKING or IN PROCESS for any Fastaff assignment.
$500 Referral Bonus - Refer a licensed RN and receive a $500 referral bonus once that candidate completes the strike. New applicant must be a first-time applicant in our database, and must spell your name (the referrer) correctly on their application. New applicant MUST complete the strike in order for you to receive a bonus.