|SPECIALTIES NEEDED:||STRIKE SETTLED|
|STRIKE DATES:||January 2019|
|TIMEFRAME:||8 Days away from home|
Current/Active Oregon state Nursing License is required
- Hold a CURRENT and ACTIVE Oregon state nursing license
- Commit to full 8 days away from home, once U.S. Nursing receives the official 10-day notice.
- Be available to work ANY shift. U.S. Nursing does not guarantee shift placement.
- Hand-carry your complete file. Review U.S. Nursing’s File Requirements.
- Not be CURRENTLY WORKING or IN PROCESS for any Fastaff assignment.
$1,000 Referral Bonus! Refer a licensed RN who completes this strike prior to June 30th, and receive a $1,000 referral bonus once that RN completes the strike. New applicant must be a first-time applicant in our database, and must spell your name (the referrer) correctly on their application. New applicant MUST complete the strike in order for you to receive a bonus.