We're Here For You - Mental Health Support
Your career as a healthcare professional can be extremely stressful for not only your body but for your mental health. After some of the most challenging years in healthcare history, it's no wonder that many clinicians are struggling.
At U.S. Nursing we recognize the many sacrifices you make in the name of great care. Taking care of yourself and your personal wellbeing is deeply important to us, and you are not alone.
As part of our exclusive Ingenovis Health ACT program, we offer a portfolio of mental health resources and benefits including our Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
Employee Assistance Program Information (EAP)
Resources available to all employees
- EmployeeConnect Services - via Lincoln Financial Group
- Anthem Knowledge Hub 24/7 Behavioral Health Resources Center - via Anthem
Resources available through Anthem Medical
Join Us for Free Yoga Classes
Every Wednesday at 4:30pm MST, take an hour to to reinvigorate the mind, body and soul.
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) - Access no cost resources sources dedicated to healthcare workers who have been impacted by the pandemic
- National Domestic Violence Hotline - Free text or call line if you or someone you love is currently experiencing domestic violence, or if you have questions about intimate partner abuse.
- Crisis Text Line – Free support via text message to anyone in crisis by texting 741741
- National Suicide Prevention Hotline – Dial 988 nationwide for immediate assistance with a mental health emergency