U.S. Nursing will reimburse your Minnesota licensing fee up to $270 and support you through the process when you apply for or renew a Minnesota license April 12 – April 30, 2019.
In order to be eligible, you must be submitted to the Minnesota strike AND complete the required credentials.
How to Apply For a Minnesota License
RN Licensure by Endorsement – New License
- Complete the RN Licensure by Endorsement application online.
- Application fee - $138.25 (includes application and background check fee).
- Be sure to check the YES box under Permit Request so that a temporary permit is issued while your application and required documents are in process.
- A temporary permit is valid only for 60 days. You MUST complete all steps of obtaining permanent licensure to ensure that the temporary license does not lapse.
- Verification of licensure
- Submit verification of original state licensure.
- Submit verification from the state you are currently working or last practiced state if you are not working at this time.
- If you require a California license verification, U.S. Nursing will process this for you. If you choose to send in your verification form for California, payment is not needed. U.S. Nursing will send the appropriate fee to the CA BRN as long as your verification form is completed and signed. You may send this form via email with receipts to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Background check
- The Criminal Background Check program office will send you a fingerprint packet via email with detailed instructions on fingerprinting.
- Confirmation of nursing employment
- This form is included in your application and must be sent to the Board directly from your employer.
Renew your Minnesota License
- Online Renewal
- RN renewal fee - $85
- RN reregistration fee - $105
You will be reimbursed up to $270 within 4 weeks and upon completion of the required credentials for the MN strike. Reimbursement includes the cost of the license application fee, background check and license verifications. All receipts must be received by April 30, 2019, in order to be reimbursed. If you have never completed an assignment with Fastaff or U.S. Nursing, you must provide a W-9 form with your receipt to be reimbursed. Send proof of online payment or renewal receipts to a strike recruiter or email email@example.com.
Questions? Need help walking through the process? Call us today for more assistance at 800-726-8773 and press "1" to speak to a Recruiting Specialist, or email Tunisha at firstname.lastname@example.org.