All Nursing specialties needed
Click on your specialty below to self-submit your profile:
*** Please only complete one Self-Submit to your desired speciality. Multiple submits will not be accepted or processed.
|POTENTIAL STRIKE DATES:||
May/June, or later
If/when a strike notice is received, a 9-day commitment away from home would be required
A New England state- For the safety and security of our healthcare professionals and our staff, we cannot disclose any further information.
|LICENSURE:||A Compact RN license may be used to sign up for this potential strike|
- Hold a CURRENT and ACTIVE Compact RN License.
- Commit to up to 9 days on-site, if/once an official notice is received.
- Be available to work ANY shift. U.S. Nursing does not guarantee shift placement.
- Hand-carry your complete file. Review U.S. Nursing’s File Requirements.
- Not be CURRENTLY WORKING or IN PROCESS for any Fastaff assignment.
$500 Referral Bonus - Refer a licensed RN and receive a $500 referral bonus once that candidate completes the strike. New applicant must be a first-time applicant in our database, and must spell your name (the referrer) correctly on their application. New applicant MUST complete the strike in order for you to receive a bonus.