Apply for a Potential Strike in New York
|SPECIALTIES NEEDED:||All nursing specialties|
$70/hr pay rate
$1,000 bonus for working 10 days of the strike, not including travel, induction or orientation dates
60 hours guaranteed for first week; 48 hours guaranteed for subsequent weeks*.
Minimum 10 days away from home, with potential to extend
Current/Active New York nursing license is required.
*If the final week of the job action is less than seven (7) days duration, you will be paid for actual hours worked.
- Hold a CURRENT and ACTIVE New York State Nursing License.
- Commit to full 10 days away from home.
- Be available to work ANY shift. U.S. Nursing does not guarantee shift placement.
- Hand-carry your complete file. Review U.S. Nursing’s File Requirements.
- Not be CURRENTLY WORKING or IN PROCESS for any Fastaff assignment.
$500 Referral Bonus! Refer a licensed RN and receive a $500 referral bonus once that RN completes the strike. New applicant must be a first-time applicant in our database, and must spell your name (the referrer) correctly on their application. New applicant MUST complete the strike in order for you to receive a bonus.