USN is working with the Ohio Board of Nursing to help RNs obtain a temporary license to work the upcoming strike in Ohio.
U.S. Nursing will reimburse your fees up to $110 and assist you through the process if you apply between April 28 - May 10, 2019.
To be eligible, you must meet the following qualifications:
- If you took your NCLEX exam in the state of California or your only current license is from California you will not be eligible for this opportunity.
- No previous temporary or permanent license in the state of Ohio.
- Your RN licenses (any and all states) must be free of prior or current disciplinary actions.
- Your background check will not report any prior or current criminal charges, convictions and misdemeanors to include any that has been pardoned, expunged or dismissed.
How to Apply For an Ohio State License
RN Licensure by Endorsement – New License
- Complete the RN Licensure by Endorsement application.
- Application fee - $78.50 (includes online transaction fee)
- A temporary permit is valid for 180 days. You must complete all steps of obtaining permanent licensure to ensure that the temporary license does not lapse.
- Verification of licensure
- Submit verification of original state licensure through nursys.com
- Submit verification of a current active license through nursys.com (only if your original state license is not active)
- Background check
- For out of state applicants, you must request fingerprint cards and instructions for completing the cards. Submit your name and address to the OH Board in writing by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Request your transcripts to be sent to the Board directly from your nursing school.
You will be reimbursed up to $110 within 4 weeks. Reimbursement includes the cost of the license application fee and nursys verification fee only. All receipts must be received by May 10, 2019 in order to be reimbursed. If you have never completed an assignment with Fastaff or U.S. Nursing, you must provide a W-9 form with your receipt to be reimbursed. Send proof of online payment or renewal receipts to a strike recruiter or email Shaavon.Sagrillo@fastaff.com.
Questions? Need help walking through the process? Call us today for more assistance at 800-726-8773 and press "1" to speak to a Recruiting Specialist, or email Tunisha at email@example.com.