***Limited Time Offer: Earn $100 in addition to reimbursement costs associated with a new/renewed PA nursing license***
If you apply for a new or renewed state RN license in Pennsylvania July 1st, 2020 - September 30th, 2020, we will reimburse fees up to $350.
Reimbursement and expenses paid includes the application fee, license verification and background check fees. U.S. Nursing will not pay for postage, transcripts or coursework fees.
How to Apply For a Pennsylvania License
- Completed online application - Online Endorsement Application
Application fee - $120.00
Temp permit fee - $70.00
- A temporary permit is valid only for 1 year. You MUST complete all steps of obtaining permanent licensure to ensure that the temporary license does not lapse.
- Verification of licensure - Request verification of licensure from each state where you hold a license to practice.
- Background check - Fingerprinting instructions
- Child Abuse CE - 3 hours of child abuse course – proof of completion must be submitted directly and electronically from the provider.
- Transcripts - Request nurse transcripts to be sent directly to the PA board of nursing.
Renew your Pennsylvania License
RN Renewal & Reinstatement fee - $65.00 - $252
You will be reimbursed within 4-6 weeks upon proof of payment.
Reimbursement and expenses paid includes the application fee, license verification and background check fees. Fastaff will not pay for postage, transcripts or coursework fees.
If you have never completed an assignment with Fastaff or U.S. Nursing, you must provide a W-9 form with your receipt to be reimbursed. Send proof of online payment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Extra $100 for New/Renewed Pennsylvania License
For all new or renewed Pennsylvania licenses dated 9/1/2020 – 9/30/2020, you will receive an additional $100, in addition to the reimbursement costs listed above.
In order to receive this additional $100, all receipts must be dated 9/1/2020 – 9/30/2020 and receipts received in our office no later than 9/30/2020. You must also be submitted to one of our potential PA strikes in order to receive this additional $100. Please allow 4-6 weeks processing times for reimbursement and $100 to be processed.