If you have recent verifiable experience in PEDS, NICU, PICU or ICU TRAUMA and apply for a NEW state RN license in Pennsylvania between December 26th, 2019 & January 31st, 2020, we will reimburse fees up to $350.
How to Apply For a Pennsylvania License
- Completed online application - Online Endorsement Application
Application fee - $120.00
Temp permit fee - $70.00
- A temporary permit is valid only for 1 year. You MUST complete all steps of obtaining permanent licensure to ensure that the temporary license does not lapse.
- Verification of licensure - Request verification of licensure from each state where you hold a license to practice.
- Background check - Fingerprinting instructions
- Child Abuse CE - 3 hours of child abuse course – proof of completion must be submitted directly and electronically from the provider.
- Transcripts - Request nurse transcripts to be sent directly to the PA board of nursing.
All specialties may RENEW a state license in Pennsylvania between December 26th, 2019 & January 31st, 2020, we will reimburse fees up to $125
Renew your Pennsylvania License
RN Renewal fee - $65.00
RN Reinstatement fee - $122.00
You will be reimbursed within 4-6 weeks upon proof of payment.
Reimbursement and expenses paid includes the application fee, license verification and background check fees. Fastaff will not pay for postage, transcripts or coursework fees.