All Nursing Specialties
No Allied/Tech Positions Available
|POTENTIAL STRIKE DATES:||
|TIMEFRAME:||Up to 10 days away from home,
once U.S. Nursing receives the official 10-day notice.
California State Nursing License Required.
- Hold a CURRENT and ACTIVE California State Nursing License.
- Commit to up to 10 days away from home, once U.S. Nursing receives the official 10-day notice.
- Be available to work ANY shift. U.S. Nursing does not guarantee shift placement.
- Hand-carry your complete file. Review U.S. Nursing’s File Requirements.
- Not be CURRENTLY WORKING or IN PROCESS for any Fastaff assignment.
$500 Referral Bonus! Refer a licensed RN and receive a $500 referral bonus once that RN completes the strike. New applicant must be a first-time applicant in our database, and must spell your name (the referrer) correctly on their application. New applicant MUST complete the strike in order for you to receive a bonus.