|SPECIALTIES NEEDED:||All Nursing Specialties|
|POTENTIAL STRIKE DATES:||June 2019|
|TIMEFRAME:||Commit to up to 10 days away from home, with the possibility to extend, once U.S. Nursing receives the official 10-day notice.|
Minnesota Nursing License Required
- Hold a CURRENT and ACTIVE Minnesota State Nursing License.
- Commit to up to 10 days away from home, with the possibility to extend, once U.S. Nursing receives the official 10-day notice.
- Be available to work ANY shift. U.S. Nursing does not guarantee shift placement.
- Hand-carry your complete file. Review U.S. Nursing’s File Requirements.
- Not be CURRENTLY WORKING or IN PROCESS for any Fastaff assignment.
$500 Referral Bonus! Refer a licensed RN and receive a $500 referral bonus once that RN completes the strike. New applicant must be a first-time applicant in our database, and must spell your name (the referrer) correctly on their application. New applicant MUST complete the strike in order for you to receive a bonus.