If you apply for a new or renewed state license in Washington, June 18 – June 30, 2021, U.S. Nursing will reimburse your Licensing fees up to $250.
How to Apply For a Washington State License
RN Licensure by Endorsement – New License
- Application fee - $120
- Background check fee - $34.25
- Note: The initial license will expire on your birthday unless the license is issued within 90 days of your next birthday.
- You MUST complete all steps needed of obtaining a permanent license, even after you receive a temporary license. A temporary license is valid only for 6 months.
Verification of licensure
- Submit verification of original state licensure.
- Submit verification of a current active license (only if your original state license is not active).
FBI Background check
- The Board will mail you the fingerprint packet with instructions on how to complete the process once your application is received.
- Do not send fingerprints to U.S. Nursing. Follow the instructions on the fingerprint packet received from the Board and send to the appropriate address listed.
Renew Your Washington State License
RN Renewal Fees: $120 - $240
You will be reimbursed up to $250 within 4 weeks. Reimbursement includes the cost of the license application fee, background check fee ($34.25) and license verifications. All receipts must be received by June 30, 2021 in order to be reimbursed. Send proof of online payment or renewal receipts to a strike recruiter or USNLicensing@fastaff.com.
You may provide proof of payment in any of the following methods:
- Copy of money order
- Copy of posted check
- Copy of bank statement
- Online receipt