The Ingenovis Health ACT program is a unique initiative available to U.S. Nursing travelers that provides tools and resources to grow, flourish, and advance in your career.
Based on real feedback from frontline travelers like you, the creation of the Ingenovis Health ACT program was inspired by our commitment to build a home for healthcare talent.
What is the ACT program?
In addition to our existing benefits and support, all U.S. Nursing team members are eligible for additional resources through the Ingenovis Health ACT program. These tools are focused on personal wellness and the advancement of your professional career. As we add new tools and resources they will be listed here.
Learn more about ACT program benefits for all Ingenovis Health brands
Resources available to you through the ACT program
In addition to our existing benefits and support, all U.S. Nursing team members are eligible for additional resources through the Ingenovis ACT program, which will grow and expand over time. These tools are focused on personal wellness and the advancement of your professional career.
Resources specific to US Nursing include:
- Extensive resources for mental health and wellness
- Professional licensure reimbursement may be available. Please contact your recruiter for more information.
- Comprehensive set of health benefits
- 24/7 Nurse line and virtual care options
- Autism spectrum support
- Personalized healthcare support
- Pregnancy and family care tools
- 24/7 Behavioral health assistance
- Employee Assistance Program including financial counseling
- FREE continuing education
- FREE Yoga every Wednesday at 4:30pm MST
- Veterans and first responders struggling with PTSD are qualified to appy to Warrior PATHH by the Boulder Crest Foundation
- Discounted ASPCA Pet Insurance
- Free monthly ACT program webinar series
- Virtual and in-person support and networking events
- Employee discounts and rewards program
Operation Happy Nurse:
In support of the well-being of our clinicians, Fastaff announces a new partnership with nurse community website OperationHappyNurse.org.
At U.S. Nursing, we value your unique experience and perspective on your assignment, career and life. We encourage you to share your voice with our team so we can continue to provide an elevated career experience. If you have compliments, questions or concerns about resources provided in the ACT program, please reach out to ACT@ingenovishealth.com.